Hanthorn Early Education
I am a Hanthorn Honeybee
This is my school family
Today I will be the BEST I can be
I will be Safe
I will be Kind
I will be Responsible!
Early Childhood Special Education Supply List
- 1 backpack large enough for a folder or notebook (No backpacks with wheels)
- 1 set of classic washable markers (broad tip, set of 8)
- 1 box of crayons (24 count)
- 1 box of colored pencils (12 count)
- 1 box of Crayola or Prang water colors
- 4 glue sticks
- 2 bottles liquid glue
- 1 package of dry erase markers
- 2 plastic two-pocket folders with brads
- 2 plastic two-pocket folders without brads
- 1 pencil box
- 3 boxes of tissues
- Change of clothes
1511 South Kings Highway
Independence, MO 64055
AM Session 9:00 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
PM Session 12:55 p.m. - 4:10 p.m.
Full Day 9:00 a.m. - 4:03 p.m.
*No classes on Mondays for ECSE students!
Phong Nguyen, Principal
8/12/20: Registration Day 8AM - 3PM 8/13/20: Registration Day 9AM - 7PM 8/14/20 - 8/19/20: Registration Day 8AM - 3PM
Hanthorn has a small food pantry available for our families. Please contact the Family Services Office for more information.