Clifford H. Nowlin Middle School
Welcome to the Independence School District! We are looking forward to working with you to provide your children with the very best educational opportunities possible. We believe it is important to share with you our vision and our beliefs so we can begin a dialogue with you regarding your ideas for making Nowlin Middle School the best school in Missouri.
- January~ RESPECT- to show consideration or thoughtfullness to self and others
- February~ COOPERATION- to respectfully play and work with others
- March~INITIATIVE- to act and make decisions on your own
- April~PERSEVERANCE- to continue trying in spite of difficultiies
- May~ SELF CONTROL- to express your feelings and actions in an appropriate manner
- June~ COURAGE- to remain strong when faced with difficulty
- July~ LOYALTY- to be faithful to a person, a team or an idea
- August~AMBITION- to have strong determination to accomplish challenging goals
- September~ RESPONSIBILITY- to be accoubtable for your actions
- October~ INTEGRITY- to do the right thing
- November~ CITIZENSHIP- to be a productive, responsible member of society
- December~ COMPASSION- to understand the challenges of others and to want to do something about it
Nowlin Middle School
2800 S. Hardy
Independence, MO 64052
Start: 8:15 am
Dismiss: 3:09 pm
The mission of Nowlin Middle School is to provide all students with a safe, orderly, inviting learning environment to help them achieve academic and social success.
We believe all students can be given the opportunities to achieve and succeed.
- Believe: We believe every student will be given the opportunity to learn in a safe, orderly, accepting, and nurturing environment characterized by high expectations for all.
- Achieve: As a team, staff and administration will provide all students the skills and knowledge to prepare them for their futures; academically and socially.
- Succeed: We will offer all students opportunities to experience academic, athletic, and social success and will showcase their accomplishments.