William Chrisman Library Media Center
Ms. Morgan Parrish, Literacy Specialist and Technology Integrationist
Mrs. Kim Ratliff, Library Clerk
Welcome to the William Chrisman Library Media Center, or the "Bears' Den," as we affectionately like to call it. We are located on the main floor across from the cafeteria. You may come to the library to check out books, read, do homework or use the computers. There are tables and chairs and also a comfortable seating area.
The library is open from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. The library is closed after school on early-release Wednesdays.
Please stop by whenever you have time. We are constantly updating our collection and have many great books. We look forward to seeing you!
- *Ebsco databases--reference books, periodicals, journals, newspapers
- *Learning Express Library--practice exams for standardized tests and licensing; job and career information
- Mid-Continent Library--research databases (must have library card)
- USA.gov--U.S. government's official web portal
- Library of Congress--digitized exhibits and primary source documents
- National Library of Medicine--health and medical information
- Occupational Outlook Handbook--guide to various occupations and the preparation needed for each