Point of Sale System
- The system eliminates the need for daily cash or tickets to make cafeteria purchases.
- Students use their personal student identification number (pin) that remains with them from grade K to 12.
- A student must enter his/her pin for all purchases. The cashier screen displays the student picture, spending limits, restrictions, and student food allergy information.
- The system does not overtly identify a student’s eligibility (paid, free or reduced price).
- Students may still pay by cash on a daily basis for cafeteria purchases, but we encourage parents to prepay money in their students meal account.
How Do I Register For Online Services?
- Visit MyPaymentsPlus.com and register each child.
- Free registration includes low balance e-mail notification, lunch account statement and account balance review.
How Do I Put Money On My Child's Account?
- Elementary School payments are submitted by the student in homeroom. Secondary School payments are submitted directly to the cafeteria by the student.
- Electronic transactions via MyPaymentsPlus.com. You may also set up automatic payments or e-mail low balance notifications.
- In the cafeteria with cash or check. If your children attend the same school one check can be written. Please indicate in memo section of check your students pin and how much to put in each student account.
Can I Check My Student's Meal History?
- Student meal account history can be viewed from the MyPaymentsPlus website.
- You can request a copy of your student’s meal history from the attending schools Nutrition Center Manager.
- For additional assistance please contact the Nutrition Services office @ 816-521-5371.
Nutrition Center Managers 2017 - 2018
- Benton - Joan Dennison
- Blackburn - Sandy Jackson
- Bryant - Susan Smith
- Fairmount - Laura Johnson
- Glendale - Penny Fletcher
- Korte - Brenda Cox
- Luff - Angie Acevedo
- Mill Creek - Sara Brooks
- Ott -Lindy Schutz
- Procter - Lisa Gannaway
- Randall - Kira Bartlett
- Santa Fe Trails - Barbara Wood
- Spring Branch - Kirstin Bailey
- Sugar Creek - Michael Choat
- Sycamore - Shannon Sickles
- Three Trails - Leslie Pollock
- Wm. Southern - Jennifer Mazzarella
- Little Blue - Cindy Rust
- Mallinson - Susan Barnett
- Independence Academy - Donnetta Barnes
- Truman - Sara Allen
- Van Horn - Trisha Guinn
- Wm. Chrisman - Bryan Abts