Point of Sale System
- The system eliminates the need for daily cash or tickets to make cafeteria purchases.
- Students use their personal student identification number (pin) that remains with them from grade K to 12.
- A student must enter his/her pin for all purchases. The cashier screen displays the student picture, spending limits, restrictions, and student food allergy information.
- The system does not overtly identify a student’s eligibility (paid, free or reduced price).
- Students may still pay by cash on a daily basis for cafeteria purchases, but we encourage parents to prepay money in their students meal account.
How Do I Register For Online Services?
- Visit MySchoolBucks and register each child.
- Free registration includes low balance e-mail notification, lunch account statement and account balance review.
How Do I Put Money On My Child's Account?
- Elementary School payments are submitted by the student in homeroom. Secondary School payments are submitted directly to the cafeteria by the student.
- Electronic transactions via MySchoolBucks. You may also set up automatic payments or e-mail low balance notifications.
- In the cafeteria with cash or check. If your children attend the same school one check can be written. Please indicate in memo section of check your students pin and how much to put in each student account.
Can I Check My Student's Meal History?
- Student meal account history can be viewed from the MySchoolBucks website.
- You can request a copy of your student’s meal history from the attending schools Nutrition Center Manager.
- For additional assistance please contact the Nutrition Services office @ 816-521-5371.
Nutrition Center Managers 2020 - 2021
- Benton - Joan Dennison
- Blackburn - Lenora Pearson
- Bryant - Susan Smith
- Cassell Park - Sara Allen
- Fairmount - Laura Johnson
- Glendale - Penny Fletcher
- Korte - Brenda Cox
- Little Blue - Cynthia Rust
- Luff - Angie Acevedo
- Mallinson - Susan Barnett
- Mill Creek - Sara Brooks
- Ott - Jamie Fisher
- Procter - Lisa Gannaway
- Randall - Kira Bartlett
- Santa Fe Trails - Kirstin Bailey
- Spring Branch - Traci Williams
- Sugar Creek - Tara Myers
- Sycamore - Shannon Sickles
- Three Trails - Leslie Pollock
- Wm. Southern - Callie Shields
- Nowlin - Robert Blayney
- Pioneer Ridge - Mary Grado
- Bingham - Emily Hill
- Bridger - Jennifer Mazzarella
- Independence Academy - Donnetta Barnes
- Truman - Lindy Schutz
- Van Horn - Regina Redford
- Wm. Chrisman - Bryan Abts