NAEOP - Central Area Dependent Scholarship Application
Attached is the Central Area Dependent Scholarship Application form and guidelines. Following is a brief summary of our scholarship:
- Amount of Scholarship: $350 One Year ONLY
- Who is eligible? Children or grandchildren of active, life or retired members of the National Association of Educational Office Professionals Association residing and/or working in the Central Area are eligible for this scholarship. Applicants must be either a graduating high school senior with plans to enroll full-time in a college or university or be currently enrolled full-time in a college or university.
- To qualify, applicant must complete and submit the following required documents:
- 1. Application Form - Click here
- 2. Essay Form including information on future career/educational goals
- 3. Official transcript (high school graduating senior must provide high school transcript or equivalent; applicants enrolled at a college or university must provide transcript of all work completed at a college or university).
- 4. A letter of recommendation from each of the following:
- a. parent/grandparent who is a NAEOP member
- b. personal reference – nonrelative
- c. school/job – teacher, counselor, professor or supervisor
- Application Deadline: April 1
- Recipients of the scholarship will be determined by a panel of judges and applicants will be notified by May 15
- The scholarship stipend will be mailed directly to the recipient following written notification from the college of the student’s enrollment. This notification should be mailed to the North Central Area Scholarship Chairman.
- Mail to or if you have Scholarship Questions please contact:
North Central Area Education Office Professionals Martha Carson, NCA Scholarship Chariman 3002 Farmdale Lane Freeport, IL 61032 815-233-4310 email@example.com
The Well Rounded Educational Office Professional
NAEOP is proud to announce we will offer webinars for members and nonmembers to help them get educational credits and/or in-service points toward their Professional Standards Program certification. The tentative schedule for the webinars are as follows:
Webinars will be offered at either 12 noon to 1:00 pm Eastern Standard Time or 2:00 to 3:00 pm Eastern Standard Time with the participant choosing which time will work best for them. All webinars will be recorded and those links will be made available to participants two days after the live presentation via You Tube video. If you are unable to participate in the live presentation you will be able to link to the presentation via You Tube two days following the live presentation. The cost for the webinar series – six (6) one-hour classes – will be $150 for members and $200 for non-members. Participants will receive handouts where applicable, links to webinars two days after the live presentation and six (6) hours of PSP educational credit.
Participants will receive six (6) hours of Professional Standards Program Educational Credits for successfully completing the series and will receive a certificate upon completion of the courses.
In the case of a cancellation of a course on the above mentioned date or a change of date for the webinar, an email will be sent directly to participants as soon as possible. Webinars will be offered with a minimum of twenty participants per session. Each session will be presented at least one time during the date shown unless otherwise notified.
Registration is available online at www.naeop.org under the events tab or by completing the enclosed registration form and returning it by mail, fax or email.
Click on Registration Form
- We no longer have our PO Box. Please send all correspondence to:
1841 S. Eisenhower Ct.
Wichita, KS 67209
- All credit cards, debit cards, P-cards or check cards will be subject to a $5.00 convenience fee when used for payment.
If you have questions on your membership please contact
Jenny Jackson, Membership and Affiliates Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 316-942-4822 ext. 130