NAEOP - Central Area Dependent Scholarship Application 2014
Attached is the Central Area Dependent Scholarship Application form and guidelines. Following is a brief summary of our scholarship:
- Amount of Scholarship: $300
- Who is eligible? Children or grandchildren of active, life or retired members of the National Association of Educational Office Professionals Association residing and/or working in the Central Area are eligible for this scholarship. Applicants must be either a graduating high school senior with plans to enroll full-time in a college or university or be currently enrolled full-time in a college or university.
- Application Deadline: April 1, 2014
- Scholarship Questions may be directed to:
Martha Carson, Central Area Scholarship Chairman
3202 Farmdale Lane
Freeport, IL 61032
The Well Rounded Educational Office Professional
NAEOP is proud to announce that beginning in September, 2015, we will offer webinars for members and nonmembers to help them get educational credits and/or in-service points toward their Professional Standards Program certification. The tentative schedule for the webinars are as follows:
- September 24, 2015 The Professional Standards Program In-Depth
- October 22, 2015 Dealing with Difficult People
- November 12, 2015 Effective Time Management
- February 18, 2016 Enhancing Your Leadership Skills
- March 17, 2016 Social Media in the Educational Setting
- May 12, 2016 Confidentiality, Freedom of Information and Other Rules/Regulations
Webinars will be offered at either 12 noon to 1:00 pm Eastern Standard Time or 2:00 to 3:00 pm Eastern Standard Time with the participant choosing which time will work best for them. All webinars will be recorded and those links will be made available to participants two days after the live presentation via You Tube video. If you are unable to participate in the live presentation you will be able to link to the presentation via You Tube two days following the live presentation. Cost will be $125 for members for the series of six (6) classes. Nonmembers will pay $175 for the series of six (6) classes. Full registration will entitle the participant to six (6) one hour webinars, handouts where applicable, links to webinars after two days of live presentation and PSP credit.
Participants will receive six (6) hours of Professional Standards Program Educational Credits for successfully completing the series and will receive a certificate upon completion of the courses.
In the case of a cancellation of a course on the above mentioned date or a change of date for the webinar, an email will be sent directly to participants as soon as possible. Webinars will be offered with a minimum of twenty participants per session. Each session will be presented at least one time during the date shown unless otherwise notified.
Registration is available online at www.naeop.org under the events tab or by completing the enclosed registration form and returning it by mail, fax or email.
- We no longer have our PO Box. Please send all correspondence to:
1841 S. Eisenhower Ct.
Wichita, KS 67209
- All credit cards, debit cards, P-cards or check cards will be subject to a $5.00 convenience fee when used for payment.
If you have questions on your membership please contact
Jenny Jackson, Membership and Affiliates Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 316-942-4822 ext. 130
NAEOP 2015 - 81st Annual Conference - Buffalo, NY