Before and After School Services
Kids' Safari (Kindergarten - 5th Grade)
Our program is designed to provide students with social, creative, recreational and life skill development. We know that your family is busy and we build in a nutritional snack and time for students to work on their homework and reading skills.
Latitude (6th - 8th Grade)
Latitude is a place where we provide different club choices and enrichment activities during out of school time. Our staff is dedicated to offering students a fun, enriching and positive place to be before and after school.
As a Latitude member, student have the opportunity to explore individual interests and connect with friends through a variety of choices! We strive to offer activities that enhance on what students acquire during the academic day.
- Strengthening relationships between schools and families.
- Encouraging experiential learning through the enrichment of academic and social skills.
- Enhancing and linking learning experiences to the regular school day.
- Providing a fun, safe and educational environment for every child.
- Students and Families First
- Treat Everyone as You Want to be Treated
- Be Better than Good
- Enrich, Engage, Explore
- Open Minds by having an Open Mind
- Be Positive, Smile and Have Fun
Step 2: Complete the online registration portion in Eleyo. Click here to get started.
Step 3: Your home school Youth Specialist will contact you to complete paperwork and orientation.
Step 4: Pay $30.00 Annual Registration Fee per child and 1st week'[s fee prior to starting care.
A child is officially enrolled when this process is complete and your Eleyo contract has been approved.
The following dates we will be open and operate at the full day combined site locations. All families are asked to sign up, in advance, for these days to ensure adequate staffing for each age group.
|Kids' Safari/Latitude||Sign-up Cut off Date|
|August 3-10, 2016||Closed||N/A|
|September 5, 2016||Closed||N/A|
|September 26, 2016||OPEN||September 9, 2016|
|October 28 & 31, 2016||OPEN||October 14, 2016|
|November 23-25, 2016||Closed||N/A|
|December 21, 2016||OPEN||December 6, 2016|
|December 22-30, 2016||Closed||N/A|
|January 2 & 3, 2017||Closed||N/A|
|January 16, 2017||Closed||N/A|
|February 20, 2017||Closed||N/A|
|February 21, 2017||OPEN||February 7, 2017|
|March 24-31, 2017||OPEN||March 10, 2017|
|April 3, 2017||Closed||N/A|
|April 14, 2017||Closed||N/A|
|May 19-26, 2017||TBA||TBA|
|May 29, 2017||Closed||N/A|
|May 30-31, 2017||TBA||
|Kids' Safari and Latitude Open Locations||
Following Schools are at a Combined Location
|← Benton, Little Blue, Mill Creek,
Ott, Randall, Spring Branch
|Korte||←Bryant, Fairmount, Mallinson, Procter, Sugar Creek, Three Trails|
(Latitude* will combine here)
|←Glendale, Luff, Santa Fe, William
Southern, Bingham, Bridger,
*Note: Latitude is closed on snow days!
- Benton - Lindsey Kalbfleish-521-5393
- Bryant - Chelsea Ramirez-521-5403
- Blackburn - Cameron Cook-521-5398
- Fairmount - Dahris Mayes-521-5408
- Glendale-Courtney Hopper-521-5513
- Korte - Erica Kreisler-521-5433
- Little Blue-Stephanie Miller-521-5483
- Luff-LaDanya Perkins-521-5418
- Mallinson-Megan Kuhnert-521-5532
- Mill Creek-Taylor Decker-521-5423
- Ott-Shawn Van Raden-521-5438
- Procter-Chelsea Ramirez-521-5443
- Randall-Lindsey Kalbfleish-521-5448
- Santa Fe-Shelby Littrell-521-5453
- Spring Branch-Anna Moreno-521-5458
- Sugar Creek-Megan Kuhnert-521-5463
- Sycamore-Doris Brunson-521-5468
- Three Trails-Dawn Jones-521-5473
- Wm Southern-Monica Bennett-521-5478
- Central Office-Sandy Dempsey-521-5300
- Bingham/Bridger/Nowlin/Pioneer Ridge - Hannah Gregory-521-5537