Before and After School Services
Kids' Safari (Kindergarten - 5th Grade)
Our program is designed to provide students with social, creative, recreational and life skill development. We know that your family is busy and we build in a nutritional snack and time for students to work on their homework and reading skills.
Latitude (6th - 8th Grade)
Latitude is a place where we provide different club choices and enrichment activities during out of school time. Our staff is dedicated to offering students a fun, enriching and positive place to be before and after school.
As a Latitude member, student have the opportunity to explore individual interests and connect with friends through a variety of choices! We strive to offer activities that enhance on what students acquire during the academic day.
- Strengthening relationships between schools and families.
- Encouraging experiential learning through the enrichment of academic and social skills.
- Enhancing and linking learning experiences to the regular school day.
- Providing a fun, safe and educational environment for every child.
- Students and Families First
- Treat Everyone as You Want to be Treated
- Be Better than Good
- Enrich, Engage, Explore
- Open Minds by having an Open Mind
- Be Positive, Smile and Have Fun
Step 2: Complete the online registration portion in Eleyo. Click here to get started.
Step 3: Your home school Youth Specialist will contact you to complete paperwork and orientation.
Step 4: Pay $30.00 Annual Registration Fee per child and 1st week'[s fee prior to starting care.
A child is officially enrolled when this process is complete and your Eleyo contract has been approved.
The following dates we will be open and operate at the full day combined site locations. All families are asked to sign up, in advance, for these days to ensure adequate staffing for each age group.
|Kids' Safari/Latitude||Sign-up Cut off Date|
|August 9-15, 2018||Closed||N/A|
|September 3, 2018||Closed||N/A|
|September 28, 2018||OPEN||September 13, 2018|
|October 19, 2018||OPEN||October 4, 2018|
|October 22,2018||OPEN||October 4, 2018|
|November 21-23, 2018||Closed||N/A|
|December 24-31, 2018||Closed||N/A|
|January 1, 2019||Closed||N/A|
|January 2, 2019||Open||December 10, 2018|
|January 18, 2019||OPEN||January 3,2019|
|January 21, 2019||Closed||N/A|
|February 15, 2019||OPEN||January 31, 2019|
|February 18, 2019||Closed||N/A|
|March 22, 2019||Closed||N/A|
|March 25-29, 2019||OPEN||March 7, 2019|
|April 1, 2019||OPEN||March 7, 2019|
|April 19, 2019||Closed||N/A|
|May 23-24, 2019||TBA||TBA|
|May 27, 2019||Closed||N/A|
|May 28-31, 2019||TBA||TBA|
|Kids' Safari and Latitude Open Locations||
Following Schools are at a Combined Location
|← Benton, Little Blue, Mill Creek,
Ott, Randall, Spring Branch
|Korte||←Bryant, Fairmount, Mallinson, Procter, Sugar Creek, Three Trails|
(Latitude will combine here)
|←Glendale, Luff, Santa Fe, William
Southern, Bingham, Bridger,
- Benton - Taylor Ancell-521-5393
- Bryant - Trisa Gannaway-521-5403
- Blackburn - M'Shale Gillroy-521-5398
- Fairmount - Dawn Jones-521-5408
- Glendale-Courtney Vest-521-5513
- Korte - Erica Kreisler-521-5433
- Little Blue-Danielle Seitz-521-5483
- Luff-Mari Spratt-521-5418
- Mallinson-Courtney Vest-521-5532
- Mill Creek-Taylor Ancell-521-5423
- Ott-Shawn Van Raden-521-5438
- Procter-Trisa Gannaway-521-5443
- Randall-Emily Bartels-521-5448
- Santa Fe-Shelby Littrell-521-5453
- Spring Branch-Emily Bartles-521-5458
- Sugar Creek-Courtney Vest-521-5463
- Sycamore-Becky Masters-521-5468
- Three Trails-Dawn Jones-521-5473
- Wm Southern-Trisa Gannaway-521-5478
- Central Office-Sandy Dempsey-521-5300
- Bingham/Bridger/Pioneer Ridge -