Kids' Safari in the Independence School District
Enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year is now open. Click here to enroll.
1. Pre-K Kids' Safari - Designed for our youngest explorers and hosted at Blackburn, Hanthorn, Santa Fe Trail and Sycamore Hills Elementary schools. This unique program offers rich developmental activities for working parents. We offer before and/or after school options. No full day options are available at this time.
2. Kids' Safari Grades K-5 - Available at some of the elementary schools in the Independence School District. We provide students opportunities to explore their individual interests while reinforcing academic concepts taught during the school day. We offer before and/or after school, full day, snow day, summer and drop-in options.
3. Kids' Safari at Latitude Grades 6-8 - Clubs and enrichment activities hosted at Bridger Middle School for students in grades 6-8. We offer after school, full day, snow day, summer and drop-in options.
Kids' Safari enhances academic learning through social, creative, physical and life skill activities in a safe and comfortable place before and after school. All of our activities are led by caring educators. We also provide time for your child to work on homework and recreational reading.
Step 2: Complete the online registration portion in Eleyo. Click here to get started.
Step 3: Your home school Site Coordinator will contact you to complete paperwork and orientation.
Step 4: Pay $30.00 Annual Registration Fee per child and 1st week's fee prior to starting care.
A child is officially enrolled when this process is complete and your Eleyo contract has been approved.
Kids' Safari is an enrichment-based program that provides our Kids' Safari members the ability to participate in hands-on, individual, student-led group experiences that:
- reinforce student interests, values, strengths, and self-confidence
- develop skills to handle stress, make good choices and build on the natural thoughtfulness of our young people
- offer a wide range of programming that teach manners, sportsmanship and leadership.